Air Duct Cleaning
A Home Health Necessity
Air duct systems get a workout in most homes and commercial buildings, but especially in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. The transfer of heat or cooled air through an air duct system creates a BUILDUP of dust particles from one season to the next. Keeping air ducts clean and free of particle buildup is a health necessity to keep lungs from being compromised and congested.
To Keep HVAC in Top Operating Condition
An HVAC system that is well maintained annually operates in top condition. All mechanical equipment requires regular maintenance to insure highest quality performance. Heating and cooling equipment that’s inspected regularly and properly maintained also offers greater durability. Air duct cleaning is part of a comprehensive maintenance plan. When air ducts become overloaded with debris and dust particles, the HVAC systems work harder to bypass clogged air ducts. In more humid climates air ducts also collect a certain amount of moisture in the cyclical air streams as air travels through the duct work system. When moisture is added to dust, these particles build up over time and may create a bigger problem. To keep air ducts from this type of build up, it’s important to have them cleaned annually.
Dust Mites in Air Ducts
Air ducts are a breeding ground for dust mites. These are microscopic arachnids that often go unnoticed until they start causing allergies in humans. When air ducts are not properly cleaned, dust mites settle into the particles in the duct system. As air is expelled into the room, these dust mites find other areas to nest, such as beds, furniture and carpeting. Keeping air ducts clean is one way to avoid this problem.
Save Energy – Keep Air Ducts Clean
When air ducts become overburdened by high volumes of dust and other residue particulate, the HVAC system works harder to do its job. This generally means higher energy bills. In addition to the discomfort of compromised air in a home or commercial facility, the increase in utility bills for heating or air conditioning becomes another unnecessary burden.
The cost of an annual air duct cleaning is actually a savings compared to the cost of replacing or repairing an HVAC SYSTEM. The cost of air duct cleaning is also less than the annual cost of health problems related to clogged air ducts loaded with a multitude of microorganisms and impurities.
Air Duct Cleaning – Fast, Efficient and Cost-Effective
Keep air ducts sparkling clean with an annual inspection and cleaning service. Air duct cleaning is fast, efficient and cost-effective over the long term. The biggest advantage is the assurance of greater indoor air quality.
Steemer of South Florida covers nearly all of the Dade and Broward Counties, including the following towns and Zip Codes:
City: Zip Code(s)
- Coconut Creek: 33066, 33073
- Cooper City: 33330
- Coral Springs: 33067, 33076, 33065
- Dania Beach: 33004
- Davie: 33314, 33328, 33325
- Deerfield Beach: 33442, 33441
- Fort Lauderdale: 33308, 33304, 33306, 33316, 33305, 33315, 33301, 33312, 33311
- Hallendale Beach: 33009, 33020
- Hillsboro Beach: 33062, 33064
- Hollywood: 33019, 33024, 33021
- Lauderdale Lakes: 33309, 33311, 33313, 33319
- Laderdale-By-The-Sea: 33062, 33308
- Lauderhill: 33311, 33313, 33319, 33351
- Lazy Lake: 33305
- Lighthouse Point: 33064
- Margate: 33063
- Miramar: 33025, 33027, 33023
- North Lauderdale: 33068
- Oakland Park: 33334, 33309
- Parkland: 33067, 33076
- Pembroke Pines: 33026, 33029
- Plantation: 33317, 33324
- Pompano Beach: 33060, 33069, 33064
- Sea Ranch Lakes: 33308
- Southwest Ranches: 33330, 33331, 33332
- Sunrise: 33323, 33351, 33322
- Tamarac: 33321
- West Park: 33023
- Weston: 33326, 33327, 33331, 33332
- Wilton Manors: 33305, 33306, 33311, 33334
- Aventura: 33180
- Bal Harbour: 33154
- Bay Harbor Islands: 33154
- Biscayne Park: 33161
- Coral Gables: 33124, 33134, 33144, 33156, 33206, 33133, 33143, 33146, 33158
- Cutler Bay: 33157, 33189, 33190
- Doral: 33122, 33126, 33166, 33172, 33178, 33191, 33192
- El Portal: 33138, 33150
- Florida City: 33034, 33035
- Golden Beach: 33160
- Hialeah: 33002, 33011, 33013, 33016, 33142, 33010, 33012, 3301433018, 33147
- Hialeah Gardens: 33016, 33018
- Homestead: 33030, 33033, 33035, 33090
- Indian Creek: 33154
- Key Biscane: 33149
- Medley: 33166, 33178, 33198
- Miami: 33142, 33125, 33126, 33145, 33133, 33135, 33137, 33130, 33144, 33150, 33185, 33138, 33127
- Miami Beach: 33109, 33140, 33141, 33139
- Miami Gardens: 33169, 33056, 33055
- Miami Lakes: 33166
- Miami Shores: 33138, 33150, 33153, 33161, 33168, 33261
- North Miami: 33181, 33168, 33161
- North Miami Beach: 33162
- Opa-Locka: 33054
- Palmetto Bay: 33158, 33157
- Pinecrest: 33156
- South Miami: 33177
- Sunny Isles Beach: 33160
- Surfside: 33154
- Sweet Water: 33174
- Virginia Gardens: 33166
- West Miami: 33144, 33155
See What Real Customers Have to Say About Stanley Steemer Air Duct Cleaning
We want to take this opportunity to praise both gentlemen from sis who cleaned our air ducts. The men Chris Roberts and Harry Estellus did the necessary work with a minimum amount of disruption to our comfort. Kudos to them and to your company!!
– Mr. and Mrs. M. Helfant
We also have colder air and our breathing and coughing is much better, we feel like were in a new home, Thank you for sending a very efficient crew. I am sure we will be using Stanley Steemer in the future!
– Ellen C.
I should’ve sent you this tip earlier- However, I am very grateful for the excellent job you did here at my condo. Breathing clean air is so excellent. Wishing you all the best and heavy thank you for all your good work here.
– Maria E.